Monday 31 January 2011

Sew Hip magazine!






Guess what I found in the newsagents today? It's the new issue of Sew Hip .. and inside? It's the quilt I showed a sneaky peak of a couple of weeks ago! Called Love is All Around ... Just in time for Valentines day!











Updated ... well they were pretty yucky photos!  Sorry !  Here's a slightly better view of Love is All Around.  Its about 1m square btw! Fabrics are mainly Kona Cottons and threads were all Aurifil 40 and 50wt cottons.

If you fancy making the quilt btw its Sew Hip Issue 26 you need! (If you are overseas I believe a digital version is available) and  I have some Kona Cottons on my site for sale too, including pre-fused hearts and circles too.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats Tracey! I love that quilt pattern and the colors you used. If I could quilt I'd definitely make it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, congratulations Tracey! It's a beautiful quilt! I love the quilting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning quilt, looks like a great project. Well done!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each and every one of them.