Saturday 18 December 2010

Coming soon to a news stand near you...

I've been busy working on a new commission for a sewing mag. They requested something contemporary and graphic for their valentines issue.  Here's a sneaky peak as it sits on the quilting frame. I'm quite liking it myself ... got a spare wall it would look good on too! 


Trekking up to the studio in wellingtons boots through the snow today wasn't so nice ...my hands were like blocks of ice until the heating kicked in.  We are to  expect 12" more of the stuff tomorrow apparently .. brrrrr!  

4 comments:

  1. It's a beautiful quilt! Love it! Glad we haven't had the snow this time round, keep warm, time to add fur liners to the wellies :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look of this, which magazine will it be in so I can buy it?

    We seem to have escaped the snow this time round, thank goodness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your commission! This quilt looks like a winner -- can't wait to see the complete piece of art!

    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, Beautiful quilt Tracey.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each and every one of them.