Monday 21 March 2011

Celebrating Deadlines!


I was up until 2am this morning ! 



Why?



I have a deadline to meet.



Why?



I have to get a quilt ready for an exhibition.



Why?



Because I said I would enter a quilt.



Why?



Good question!






It opens Friday ... THIS week! 



Am I ready?



No ... BUT I will be !  





I am off to Dublin on Thursday for the Quilters Guild of Irelands weekend retreat.





The theme for the exhibition this year is CELEBRATE.  

Talk about lack of inspiration for this one  ....
  but then it hit me! 

 Jumping for joy and celebrating LIFE itself.   




And talking of deadlines ... 



don't forget my blog giveaway

There are 15 FQ's of Where the Wind Blows by Melly and Me closes up for grabs.

You have until midnight (GMT) tonight  to enter !

6 comments:

  1. Wow what an amazing quilt! Hope you enjoy the retreat.

    Fiona

    ReplyDelete
  2. That quilt must have taken a great many hours! Well done it looks fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your quilt must be stunning!
    I love the design and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh it's a triple WOW. How do you do that? Love it in case you couldn't tell. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great quilt! What a reason to celebrate!

    Diane

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each and every one of them.