Sunday 29 January 2012

Playtime!

Sometimes you need to play!

In between boring housework stuff today I digressed with the tripod to take 
a few staged quilt shots.

This was much more fun!






Both quilts have now left the building to go to a charity drive 
being organised by one of my customers. 




More photo fun was had on Friday too.
 No 3 kiddo had an inset day at school so we went shopping in Farnham 
and found this amazing wooden sculpture of A Lamb and Lion.


How's about that mane for a bit of quilty inspiration?

2 comments:

  1. great shots! gives me some ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the red and blue - great pics too. I grew up in Headley and Farnham is one of my favourite places - lucky you ! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each and every one of them.