Tuesday 29 May 2012

Let's hear it for the Red White and Blue!



If I didn't sew I think I would like to be a photographer,
or a stylist or both maybe?  

This was a fun vignette of the red, white and blue "Jub-a-olympic" fabrics 
and trims I have in the shop. 

Taken with my iPhone and no additional lighting.



I love my iPhone



I also love iCloud and mobile syncing too!

 ICLOUD is magic  - really  - its sorcery I tell you!

 I take a photo on my phone and then magically it arrives on my desktop computer too. 
No messy uploading or anything!    


Don't you love technology?


I added this to APP to my phone to yesterday too. 

Mobile PAYPAL




I know some people don't like paypal but I love it. 
Its quick , its convenient and simple! 

With this cute app it will be a even quicker and easier to send and request money.







1 comment:

  1. Isn't it annoying when you take a photo with your real camera and it doesn't show up automatically on your iPhone?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each and every one of them.