Tuesday 1 May 2012

The Winner is Jo Jo!



Last month I ran a little competition for Sibling Quiltmakers to have their quilt top long arm quilted. The competition closed today and after a random drawing the winner is :


 Jo Jo!


Thank you to everyone who entered and to those that brought backings and other fabric from my Quiltmehappy shop too.

If you want to see some of the Siblings Quilts pop over to the 


The Quilts  are gorgeous! 
The fabric selections and designs are all lovely and I haven't seen an ugly one amongst them. Infact I have been quite inspired by quite a few!  

If you would like to help but don't fancy making a quilt, you can also contribute a donation now too.

 Jump to LilysQuilts posting here to find out how. 


Many thanks again and Jo Jo ... you need to contact me! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each and every one of them.