Monday 16 August 2010

Its Christmas !


Once upon a time there was a very hungry quilter ... she made 
one feathered star block ...




Rather rashly on Saturday last week I added my name to the Mr Linsky list over at Quilt Sue and joined the christmas quilt along.  I decided it was about time I finished all those chrimbo projects I have had for years. So, I spent the afternoon pulling out christmas UFO's from the ever-mounting pile ... well piles actually. In fact I had to spend  along time locating the piles because I had hidden them to stop me feeling so bad when I saw them.  I haven't found them all yet either!  But here is a quick run down of the projects I want to get finished. 



one  small quilt top...





one strippy tumbler top...



one  lone double pinwheel block ...





one  cheery lap quilt ...





2 happy borders ...




a bunch of half square triangle ...



some half made pinwheels....




a few log cabin blocks ..



a  collection of fabric to make trees...




a whole kitty of kits.....



one fancy stitched hot pad...



and one christmas bell...


By christmas she thinks she might be a little sick of them!


7 comments:

  1. Woww, that's a whole lot of projects. There are some gorgeous looking things there and some wonderful fabrics. I shall look forward to seeing them all turn into beautiful quilts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that sure is a lot of work to be done for Christmas, good job we've got a little time to get some of those UFO's turned into finished projects :) Lots and lots of lovliness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woah that's a lot of Christmas stuff to get through and there's me struggling to find things to work on.

    Love and hugs Gina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, seems to me, you should send some of your things to Orchidlover to finish for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your feathered star block --something about the combination of fabrics that is really eye-catching. Have you ever thought of switching UFOs with someone else so you won't be tried of looking at the same projects again??

    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some lovely work there Tracey. You have inspired me to look at some of my Christmas stuff lying around.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Christmas !!! Do not want to think about it yet! Love the Christmas bell though.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each and every one of them.