Friday 2 March 2012

Curious Nature in Transit!

I am feeling uber excited! 

Curious Nature by Parson Gray is almost here and I can't wait to start making this quilt!  





(My American buddy Laura .. this one is for you !)

The designer behind Parson Gray is no other than Amy Butler's husband,

David Butler 

What a team.  Scary too ... all that design talent in one house !  

You can download the pattern for this quilt  (and others ) from the Free Spirit Website here 

The pattern looks really quite easy and those curves are nice and gentle  
so I don't think it will be a problem to put together. Actually as I think about it  it would be a good  pattern to introduce curved piecing into your repertoire.

The quilt is around 62" (157cm) square and
 made in 4 blocks - each one measuring 31" (79cm)













 So what do you think ... you like?

















2 comments:

  1. Perfect for the man in your life, don't you think??

    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks great! By the way, did you look at Mr Butler's photo under the artist section? Swoon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each and every one of them.