Sunday 18 March 2012

Nest Egg Competition time

Have you entered the NEST EGG competition over at Quilt me Happy?  
It closes tonight UK time at  9pm so you have to be quick. 

All you have to do is find this photo hidden amongst the fabrics. Then send a message to say you have found it and you will be entered  into a draw to choose your own bolt of the day and save 35% off the web price. 

So how easy is that!


Want a hint where to find the Nest Egg?


HINT: This designers fabrics should be applauded!



2 comments:

  1. Tanks for the tip.

    Meanwhile pop over to mine for a giveaway. Good luck. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found it - I think, but funny enough I can't find where I can leae a reply/comment except for here!!!! Am I useless or what??

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each and every one of them.