Saturday 11 September 2010

Christmas Quilt Along

It's the Christmas quilt along day today and I've just finished this top. It's ready for quilting now. Not saying who it will be gifted to yet but now is your chance to stake a claim !!


I'll be quilting next week with a bit of luck! I was late getting organised last time round so I thought I'd do some homework!! I quilted up the tumbler quilt with an allover stars design and now it's ready for stage 2 ... No this will not end up as a quilt! Come back later to see what has happened to it!


I'm blogging by phone today!! Haha I love technology! See you later! - Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

7 comments:

  1. It is beautiful. I really love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new look website and also the newsletter. I wonder what you are going to do with the tumbler then???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please, if you want to, add yourself to the linky list on my blog so others can come and see what you've been up to.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, whoever is getting it is certainly lucky. It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm dying to see what you are doing with the tumblers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that quilt! The giftee will be lucky to receive it. I'll be checking back to see what happens with the tumblers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, can I put MY name in for that quilt?? lol It is fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each and every one of them.