Friday 17 September 2010

Feeling a little drunk!




Not really .... Just feeling a few drunkard path blocks! I have over 200 of them cut and ready for sewing. That's some of them hot off the press. I'm using the Quilts 1700-2010 fabric line from the V&A. If I'm lucky I might be piecing these blocks together tomorrow. They look like a long string of bunting at the moment.


And here's the next bundle waiting to be sewn. Look no pins! Now how did I do that?


Have a nice weekend! Tracey xoxo Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

  1. That's going to be really pretty! Very retro! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Drunkards Path, but "no pins"? How did you do that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need a lesson from you ... now! Nice muted colourway!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each and every one of them.